Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! and Munchkin Cats Lovers

Hi everyone!

My name is Tammy Skylar, and I'm a new member to this forums. I was searching for Cats forums on Google and came into forums. To begin with, I simply wanted to say hello to everyone. We have munchkin cats, a female Calico love munchkin , and her two brothers, Joly and Rio, make up my Munchkin cats family.

I've kept them since they were approximately 2 months old, and they're now around 3 1/2 years old. Because Rio and Joly both liked playing with kids and other animals. Joly has taken up place in my daughter's room.

They're all well-cared-for, but we're always on the lookout for new methods to make them feel even better!

I have post a picture of the kitten I include a link at the bottom. Their "baby photos" may be seen here.

Enjoy your day, and I hope to hear from you again soon!
    Every one of my Munchkin kittens for sale is born and reared in my own house, right alongside me and my family. We specifically breed for mien, affluence, and grandness, among other things. We sell munchkin kittens in a variety of colors, including silver
    LPC
    Administrator
    Last edited by LPC; 05-12-2022, 04:12 AM.
Working...
X