Which breed is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which breed is the best?

Hello everyone! Lately Ive been thinking of trying to get a cat. I know there are many breeds to choose from but I can?t decide which breed I should get... if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! ca::t:ca::t:
    Push for tougher animal abuse laws-
    https://petpedia.co/animal-abuse-statistics/

Re: Which breed is the best?

My favourite colours (not breeds) are tortoiseshell and black/white mix. As for breeds, for me it is more important to give a home to an animal who needs and values it, rather than having a purebred cat. Mixed-breed cats are also generally more healthy, as there is little or no genetic inbreeding to cause health or behavioural problems.

Here is a photo from many, many years ago of my beloved Bella. She was more beautiful than appears here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bella and Dazzle at St Margaret's on Dad's bed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	28173
    LPC
    Administrator
    Last edited by LPC; 08-11-2020, 01:22 AM.
    Do animals have souls?

Comment

Re: Which breed is the best?

That’s is such a cute cat! I like what you said about it’s not the breed that matters but whether it values and wants a home or not. You just can’t help a cat if they don’t want help.
      Push for tougher animal abuse laws-
      https://petpedia.co/animal-abuse-statistics/

Comment

Most Expensive Cat Breeds

Fashion for small dogs is gradually becoming a thing of the past. And in place of the miniature barking four-legged elegant big cats come. Moreover, not ordinary, but exotic.
        And it’s no secret that everything popular and fashionable costs a lot of money. Today, some cats are worth a fortune, not uncommon, at a price comparable to a brand new car. But even the price does not deter animal lovers.

more information : https://pets24online.com/cats/

There is such an expression of the British writer Cyril Henry Hoskin: “God looks at a person through the eyes of a cat.” These graceful animals are truly like a deity. They present themselves in such a way that it seems as if they are the masters of the house. Many cat lovers want rare specimens at home. The cost of pedigree kittens depends on various factors: the purity of the pedigree, the popularity of the cattery, the originality and rarity of the color.

Many owners take cats from the shelter for free – such four-legged cats give their owners a lot of love. There are other people for whom a cat is an indicator of status and material wealth.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

As the link you have given is to a non-commercial, informative website, I have allowed it to stay (once only).

I will quote from the last two sentences from your post above:
          "Many owners take cats from the shelter for free – such four-legged cats give their owners a lot of love. There are other people for whom a cat is an indicator of status and material wealth." No prizes for guessing which option I prefer! Having a companion animal should be out of love, not to display status and material wealth.
          Do animals have souls?

Comment

I like large cat breeds. We have Maine Coon and he is just adorable. One of the most elegant creatures i ever seen.
            https://www.catfoodpoint.com/largest...ic-cat-breeds/ this article has a lot of interesting info about other large breads.
            Norwegian forest cat looks so beautiful in my opinion!
            juliasmith
            Hatchling
            Last edited by juliasmith; 05-10-2022, 06:47 AM.

Comment

breed matters but more important is your love for them.

Comment

Working...
              X