X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm an animals fanatic!

Hey there,

I'm Annika.
    Recently I have been volunteering abroad in an animals shelter called "TEARS Animal Rescue"- mainly for dogs but also for cats, bunnies, birds etc.
    I was working for 3 months and everyday I fell more and more in love with all the animals.
    I was not just preparing food, feeding, playing, socializing and stuff, but I was also allowed to show people around who may adopt a dog.
    Also I could help in the animals clinic, which was one of the best experiences ever!

After half of my stay I was really willing to help more long-term (especially cause I knew I would fly home again and I wouldn't be able to help with physical work),
    what brought me to the idea of starting some fundraising for the non-profit organization I was working for.
    I became unbelievably passionate about it. I just love animals so much, guys. bea<3r

I not only wanna say a hello to everyone, I also wanna know:
    How do you think I can promote my fundraising for more people noticing and being interested in what TEARS is doing?

Have a wonderful evening/day - wherever you may be!

P.S if you are interested about what fundraising I was talking about, you can check it out here if you want to :) do::g:)
    www.gofundme.com/TEARS

Re: Hey, I'm an animals fanatic!

Hi Annika, welcome to animal forum. Feel free to explore the forum and ask questions.
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Nancy, Jimmy, Willow, Watson, Smokii, Slynkee, Sherlock and Scylla the EU polecat hybrid.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.

Comment

Working...
    X