Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish Us Luck At The Vets Tomorrow Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Us Luck At The Vets Tomorrow Please!

My little persian Kaspar is off to the vets tomorrow to have an operation and im already panicking myself about the anaesthetic and anything else that might go wrong He is my snuggly, fluffy baby and I spoil him far too much

But please keep fingers crossed for a quick and complication-free surgery for my poor little man!!
    David
    Administrator
    Last edited by David; 04-29-2013, 12:00 PM. Reason: removed non-related links

Re: Wish Us Luck At The Vets Tomorrow Please!

I sure will.
    My cat had an operation [to prevent pregnancy] and I worried all night and day.
    When she came back she was happy as a bee [a bit sleepy from the anaesthetic though]
    But depending on where Kaspar has it you may need to stop him jumping about, but thats no biggy.
    So good luck!
    P.S why is Kaspar having an operation?

Comment

ALASS, perhaps you didn't notice the date of kidword's post? It was way back in April! We can but hope that kidword will return some time to let us know how things went.

In any event, welcome to the forum!
      __________________________________________________ _________________
      Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet
      Do animals have souls?

Comment

Originally posted by LPC View Post
        ALASS, perhaps you didn't notice the date of kidword's post? It was way back in April! We can but hope that kidword will return some time to let us know how things went.

In any event, welcome to the forum!
        __________________________________________________ _________________
        Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet
        thankyou LPC

Comment

Working...
        X