Kittten licking my face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittten licking my face

Today I went outside to play with my two kittens. For some reason the one kitten started meowing and trying to get near my face. I could tell it wanted something to do with my face so I brought the kitten onto my chest and it started licking it.
    It would not stop licking my face and every time I took it away from my face it would start meowing again. So I let it lick my face until it was done.
    ca!!t:
    Push for tougher animal abuse laws-
    https://petpedia.co/animal-abuse-statistics/

Re: Kittten licking my face

If the kitten is young, s/he probably regards you as a replacement mother! Enjoy!
    Do animals have souls?

Comment

Re: Kittten licking my face

Originally posted by LPC View Post
      If the kitten is young, s/he probably regards you as a replacement mother! Enjoy!
      It is quite young, lol.
      Push for tougher animal abuse laws-
      https://petpedia.co/animal-abuse-statistics/

Comment

Put your anti-bacterial gel to effective use by avoiding mouth-to-mouth contact and using that stockpile. The same bacteria are picked up by cats when they clean themselves, so don't let them lick your mouth, nose, or eyes.

Comment

It is very common for young kittens. Enjoy this time.
          If you think there is something wrong with that - try contacting customer service of Pet express and discuss this issue.
          You can also find a lot of useful info about different meds on their website: side effects etc etc.
          juliasmith
          Hatchling
          Last edited by juliasmith; 08-31-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

The kitten licks to show affection. When your cat licks you, other cats, or even other pets, it is creating a social bond. A part of this behaviour may benefit your cat from the time she was a kitten, as your mother licked to groom her and to show her affection and care.

Comment

Working...
            X