No announcement yet.

recent photo of my pup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I have seen the JRT/Beagle mix pictures, your pup does look alot like a couple of the pups on that page.

I think Celtech was saying that your dog does not look like a bully breed, but if I am off-base here, Celtech can let us know.

:)

Comment

Yes, i misunderstood. Now, I got clear. Thanks, ritabooker.

Comment

I like this picture. Thought of sharing with you all. Gugul is playing with our neighbor's kids. She loves kids.

Comment

:lol: :P that angle almost gives a lab appearance.

I think you've got a bonified heinz 57 there!

Comment

She is very sweet. Her loving kids is super. I was so relieved to find that Abby loves to play with kids.

Comment

I think so, too. Thank you, DogMom.

Comment

Thank you, ritabooker. I would love to see Abby's recent picture :D .

Comment

She has a very gentle face, and it is a beautiful one, at that.

Comment

Originally posted by mypet
                    Thank you, ritabooker. I would love to see Abby's recent picture :D .
                    Here is her most recent photo...maybe 2 months ago.

Comment

Thank you, Arazante.

Comment

Thanks, ritabooker. She is so cute and looks majestic. I am so poor in finding breeds. What breed is she?

Comment

Abby says "Thanks!"...she is all embarrassed, now. She is a Custom Deluxe(Heinz 57) dog. Her vet says Lab/American Eskimo, and forum members have guessed: parts of Beagle, Terrier, Pitbull, Chow, Sheltie, Husky and maybe a tad Collie, Lab, Golden Retriever.

I love mutts, they are so much fun to wonder about. At class one night, a lady looked at her for a few moments and then asked "Is she a... Rescue?"
                          I loved it because I had the feeling she was searching her mind for a breed and decided she could not pin it down.

Comment

Interesting! Looking at Abby. I had Labrador and Husky in my mind. I have seen that tail before. I love mutts, too. We have to keep guessing. It's also fun. I feel like sometime later, i want to go for DNA test to find Gugul's breed :D .

Comment

Bet everyone would be able to guess what kind of breed Peter is! He is beautiful...

Comment

Working...
                              X