STOLEN PHOTO....AUTUMN HOLCOMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN PHOTO....AUTUMN HOLCOMB

I was recently notified by several people that a photograph of my bitch had been stolen and posted on Rottweiler.net by a person using the handle of "autumn".

The photo has since been removed, and this person has been permanently banned from Rottweiler.net at this time.

I am working diligently through many helpful people to try to find out the true identity of this person. Information I have currently places her either in Nashville TN (her statements and location given in her profile at Rottweiler.net) and possibly somewhere in California from IP addresses and servers that have been traced. She claims to work in an Attorney's office (which I doubt) and is using the name Autumn Holcomb, and could also be using the name J. Seymour. I came up with the name of Larry W Holcomb under searches combined with her name. This could be her husband. She states that she has a 3YO bitch named Zoe (who she said the photo of MY bitch was), another adult male, a puppy from a resultant breeding of Zoe and I presume the male that is in the home, and several other dogs. She is using the email address fall7791@yahoo.com

Claims to be active in Rescue. States on Rottweiler.net that her bitch Zoe had 4 puppies back in the summer.

This person is a pathological liar, and feels she has done no hard by stealing my photograph and calling it her bitch.

I have copies of the other photos she posted on Rott.net of her puppies, etc. These photos could be stolen as well.

If anyone out there has any information on this person that they might care to share with me, or if anyone would like to see the other photos which might be stolen, please contact me privately.

I can also forward emails with headers and IP info etc if anyone feels like doing any "tracking". ;)

TIA
    Redyre Rottweilers
    "Penny" U-CH Eternal Moon Finders Keepers
    "Didds", TT * "V-"PeeWee" BH AD IPO 1 TT
    Waiting at the Bridge...
    V-Roxy CD, ASCA CD, TT, TDI, HIC, CGC
    Best in Vet Sweeps, ARC Reg. IV Specialty, 9/01

i promise i will NEVER upset you!! please dont kick my butt, please? :lol:
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

Comment

Working...