An amazing dog shelter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing dog shelter

I found this on another forum and thought members here would like to see this video. It is about a dog shelter charity which has taken over a park in Costa Rica - and has 900 dogs available for homing. What is amazing is how these dogs are not kept in cages all day; they go for communal walks in the park!

Watch and enjoy:

LPC
    Administrator
    Last edited by LPC; 04-10-2016, 08:04 AM.
    Do animals have souls?

Re: An amazing dog shelter

I wish I lived there!!

Comment

That's mad, and inspiring! Bet they had fun trying to recall 900 dogs though Laughing
      I am an Animal Communicator & Reiki Pet Healer :)

Comment

Originally posted by LPC View Post
        I found this on another forum and thought members here would like to see this video. It is about a dog shelter charity which has taken over a park in Costa Rica - and has 900 dogs available for homing. What is amazing is how these dogs are not kept in cages all day; they go for communal walks in the park!

Watch and enjoy:

This so inspiring, i love what they are doing for the dogs.

Comment

Yes I love what they are doing for the dogs too. It's an inspiration! Those dogs are definitely happy and look so well. And did anyone see any disagreements between any of them? I didn't.
          Dog2Spirit...My own experiences of after-death contacts from my dog.

Comment

Wow a very inspiring video. :)

Comment

Wow... I would have loved to be a dog if I lived in that shelter! They probably live happier lives than most domestic dogs living in a house
              My horse is Orlando

Comment

Watching the video is such a delight that there are still places that got the idea of making the dogs experience that type of dog shelter charity.

Comment

Working...
                X