Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who offers the best dog insurance in US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    kerryclair

• kerryclair
    replied
    I would recommend looking into these two:
    Veterinary Pet Insurance at (800) 872-7387
    http://www.petinsurance.com/
    or
    PetsHealth Insurance at (800) 799-5852

Leave a comment:

• smiffy

• smiffy
    replied
    ah sorry about that. goodluck in finding a good ins company :)

Leave a comment:

• oceanbeach
    Hatchling

• oceanbeach
    replied
    Hi, Thank you so much for the info, but I realized that the company offers to UK residents only. I live in US...I should have noted in my inquiry. Sorry about that... I'm sure someone else would benefit from the info though.
    Anyway, thanks again!

Toni

Leave a comment:

• smiffy

• smiffy
    replied
    hi there
    my three dogs are insured with direct line on their advanced policy. be sure you know what you want in a policy.
    if you have a 12 month policy then your dog breaks his leg they will pay for his leg and treatment up until the policy ends and then never cover his leg again where as a lifetime insurance such as the advanced cover will pay for the leg and treatment but still continue to cover the leg but some companies may put a restriction on so be sure to make sure when your on the phone.
    i was with tesco pet insurance but they started hiking prices. i pay monthly and for all three dogs its £29.68 which i think is quite good.

Leave a comment:

• oceanbeach
    Hatchling

• oceanbeach
    started a topic Who offers the best dog insurance in US?

Who offers the best dog insurance in US?

Hi,
    I'm looking for a dog insurance for my puppy. Could you please share with me any experiences you had (good or bad) with a pet insurance company in US, in terms of service, value etc?

Thank you for your help!
    Toni
Working...
X