No announcement yet.

New here...RAW DIET????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you on raw diets (and again I am NOT saying I agree or disagree with this, I really do not know enough to make an educated call EITHER WAY), but to banish those that think your dogs are all infested with maggots and such, can you post some pictures here in this thread of your dogs? :)

Comment

gfh

Sure thing Kerry. This is Blue, my beautiful (not to mention healthy :P) Weimaraner I rescued from a kill shelter a little over 3 years ago. This picture was taken after he had been on RAW for a couple months..I'm not the best with a camra but I think he looks fine despite my poor photography skills. :D
      "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

Comment

Here is Brutus, my big sweet Great Dane pup...lol I love them at this age because they remind me of foals...tall and leggy...Also fed RAW :D

Comment

A pic of Blue intently watching a ball. :) Sorry, can't figure out how to edit things like red-eye and blurryiness, but I would love to asure anyone concerned that these photo flaws aren't caused by a RAW diet. LOL :lol:

And then a pic of my 3 year old son, Clayton and Brutus when he was 13 weeks old. :D They grow soo fast.

Comment

Okay..this is the last of the pictures.

First is Brutus napping with his buddy (my aunt's cat, also fed RAW) at her house..of course he's dirty and on her furniture! :roll:

The 2nd is Brutus and my brother's boxer puppy Reno. By the way, Reno's breeder is a RAW feeder so his momma ate RAW and that's all he's ever eaten.

And the last is Brutus ready for dinner...complete with the bib my 3 year old put on him. LOL

Comment

Well Countrychic...I do believe we have come to a stand still on this debate as you have said. I do have to say I did throughly enjoy the debate with you... And though I do not think I will be changeing my opinions any time soon, your babies are beautiful and look like they are in great condition.

Your Weimaraner looks alot like my Lucy with the exception that she is more on the tan side than he is. You said you rescued him from a shelter?? Blows my mind that people actually throw out angles like this.

By the way..we are in the process of switching Lucy's food from Science Diet (it's been giving her gas and runny stools) to Canidae, which she loves!! Thanks for the kibble recomendation Rita. :D

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing them!
                Nice shiny coats too...

Comment

Working...
                X