Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet my foster dog

hi everyone
    thought you might like to meet my foster dog,goldie. i am fostering him for irish retriever rescue.
    hes a cheeky monkey with a head full of mush but hes adorable :) i dont think i will have him with me for very long :)
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!
    HOW CAN YOU STAND IT!!!

Comment

The coat is beautiful. Congrats on being a foster-parent. C=

Comment

He is sooooooo cute!
        this is the first time i`ve seen a dog look straight at the camera whithout moving.
        Animals always become best friends.

Comment

hi ladies, he is a stunner isnt he :) ive a home check to do this week and i think it might be with goldie in mine.
          he will make a lovely pet for someone :)

Comment

Wow how can you stand to let a beautiful face like that go! I'm positive you'll make sure he's going into a great family though. :D He's absolutely beautiful...adorable eyes. Someones going to be very lucky to adopt Goldie.
            The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Comment

he has started his agility training, i hope his new home keep it up as he really thrives on it. when he gets the hang of an obstacle he shows off and gets all cocky :)

he is due for castration soon so he will be restricted to the tunnel for a while and gentle games.

i took him to my mil today, it was his 3rd visit. he knew to follow her as he would be getting his biscuits :) he sat there and took them nicely and then wanted to nose around a bit :lol:

he also went to my mums today. he sat there patiently while my 2yo sister gave him a red hat, my 5yo sister inspected his tail and my 12yo sister (off school sick apparantly :) ) rubbing his ears. he loves fuss and so he will just sit there :)

there are some home checks going on this week so i think he might be moving out come the week end.

Comment

adorable!

Comment

he is feeling sorry for himself at the mo. i've picked him up after his castration this afternoon.

he is cuddled up to my husband on the floor with his head hung :( give him a few days and he will perk up again :)

Comment

OMG he's sooooo adorable!!!! I just love those eyes!!! :D
                    I Love My Valentine Rottie!!!!

Comment

i know he is adorable. he is back to his normal self this morning and looking for mischief :lol: he is such a great dog

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
                        i he is back to his normal self this morning and looking for mischief :lol: he is such a great dog
                        I am so glad he is back to normal!
                        Animals always become best friends.

Comment

there is a very nice lady with a border collie coming to meet him friday to see how they all get on.
                          i have my fingers crossed it all goes well, they are very keen though as they are driving over 150 miles just to meet him and not take him :)

Comment

Just make sure they are good potential owners (ha that was actually kinda dumb to say to an animal lover... :lol: ) He's going to make a great friend for a family...wish it was me. He's beyond precious.
                            The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Comment

they have their homecheck this weekend so they still have to pass that. i've spoken with the head of rehoming and they are not going tyo be taking him this friday just driving out to meet him.

they have agreed to join an agility club which is not in the terms of adoption is just that i feel he will excel in agility and would like to see the foundation i've given him in the sport built upon.

when i send back my findings from the meet that will add weight to if he goes to them or not, i had a long chat with her and i do hope she turns out to be as nice as i thought she was, i will report back here too :)

Comment

Working...
                              X