Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed in missouri

http://animalresourcescentral.homest...ourage-MO.html

these three english setters are in missouri and need help.
    i will warn you now you will cry. permission to cross post (please do)
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

That is so sad, the extent of human crulety is astounding, I can't believe anyone would allow any animal to be treated in such away, or could stand to do such a thing to an animal. I hope whomever did this is caught and charged. This is why we need better breeding laws and better identification laws to be able to track people like this down.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Comment

Whoever did that doesn`t have a heart
      It`s so sad.
      Animals always become best friends.

Comment

I remember them from my email list, and another forum. That website is now down, but it was a shame, all the way around.

Comment

repliwatch

How would you like to look extravagance and be able to afford it? Would you like to wear one of the best brands of watches out? Come see our Replica Guess Guess. We have the best quality replica watches that are out on the market today! Compared to other watches, our Replica Hublot Big Bang are the lowest at price. We choose the most trusted merchant. Each part of the watch is tested before being processed and shipped out. Our service comes with fast delivery times. We have the best Customer Service available 7 days a week with a guaranteed 3- hour email response. Come online and buy Replica IWC Spitfire today!

Comment

This is sick, humans are the cruelest breed of animal out there :( makes my heart sink to see animal cruelty, and makes me soo angry :evil:

Also, i wish people would stop spamming these forums, this is a serious subject, take your scam links elsewhere!
            I'm trying to raise awareness of the need for people to stop buying battery eggs. My site has a section which promotes those who save battery hens from slaughter, please see [url]http://www.pet-chicken-coops.com/rescue_battery_chickens.html[/url]

Comment

mcse exam is held to improve the expertise CompTIA in designing and implementing MCSE Certifications
              and other issues related to CompTIA Security+. In order to take an MCSA exam one needs to go through a fourteen-day a+ certification boot camp that helps in successfully becoming an MCSE. qiao456

Comment

Working...
              X