Hello form a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello form a newbie

Hi Just browsing the net and came across this forum and thought I'd pop in and say "Hello" as it looks like a fun place to be.
    My Names Wendy I'm English and live in the north east of England, I'm proudly owned by 2 English Bull Terriers called Bodie(3yrs) and Henna(10mths) and by two Seal Point siamese sisters called Polly & Suki ( 13yrs).
    I'm a home maker mum who apparently has more time on my hands than I should as I'm found here at my PC more often than not..lol Looking forward to meeting the members of this forum and their pets. Right off now for a look around. Thank you xx :D

Welcome to the forum, I know the mom with too much time thing, I'm one myself with two kids and lots of time spent browsing the web, lol. Welcome.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, I'm still reading though the many post and enjoying myself immensely...lol

Comment

Well theres definatly lots to read, glad to have another member onboard.

Comment

I find it fascinating the many various topics covered on this forum, has it been running for a long time?

Comment

A few years now, since 2003, yes.

Comment

Hi Wendy. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes :D

Comment

Working...
                X