• Show
Clear All
    onlylove1107
    Hatchling

• onlylove1107
    replied
    Hi,

Hi, all member in forum!
    I have a black dog, it's 7 years old. He is very intelligent and loyal to me.
    I likve him very much.

Leave a comment:

• hien712
    Hatchling

• hien712
    replied
    I've owned 3 cats and so many kitties ('cause all of them are female lol) but now I just have one cat and one kitty

Leave a comment:

• Ashlee
    Hatchling

• Ashlee
    replied
    my pets

Coby - maltese (10 years old)
    Franz - Shihpoo (1 years old)
    and 2 cats Val and Ender who are both 5 years old.

Leave a comment:

• cass0407
    Hatchling

• cass0407
    replied
    Hi! I have 4 American Pit Bull Terriers. A male named Blaze, 1yr old that is blue and white, a 3yr old female named Lexus that is also blue and white, a 9 wks old female that is also blue and white, and a 12 wk old male that is blue brindle and white.

Leave a comment:

• StevePro
    Hatchling

• StevePro
    replied
    Current animals

Hi,

We've got quite a few animals - currently 2 lhasa apso's aged 11 and 14, a tabby aged 10, 2 gerbils, a parakeet parrot, around 20 koi carp, budgies, 4 chickens and 2 bantams (I think that's the lot :)

Leave a comment:

• Bopo
    replied
    I have a yorkshire terrier, three cats and an african grey parrot, my house is quite busy :lol:

Leave a comment:

• celtechfarms

• celtechfarms
    replied
    Welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• maimai
    Hatchling

• maimai
    replied
    Pets owned

I own two dogs. One is about 10 years, grey. It's a female dog. Another one is about 4 years, white with mark on his body.

Leave a comment:

• celtechfarms

• celtechfarms
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• cutiedoggy
    Hatchling

• cutiedoggy
    replied
    I got 4 dogs, Toby is a Labrador retriever, Chocolate and Sunshine's a Labrador, Jojie a German Shepherd Mix.

I also got a iguana named Iggy and a snake named Prince Tiny.
    Before, I used to have rabbits and rats but my mother disapproved of them.

Leave a comment:

• medical-vet
    Hatchling

• medical-vet
    replied
    Pets we oen

We owned a Pembroke Welsh Corgi for a few years before losing him to never be found again. We currently own a "mut" cat that was given to us. She has been amazing with our children for the last 3 years and we expect she will stay at least another 10 years. I know she's not a Persian Cat because she looks nothing like the cat below.

[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Sophie
    replied
    I would say welcome to the forum, LoveAnimals, but it's a bit late for that, isn't it? xD

Anyways- I have a cat, three rabbits, and a hamster. Also, I used to have another hamster, but he's passed away. ):

I'm not sure what breed my cat is, he was a stray, but he's colored black and white. He's two years old, and VERY spoiled. xD [Sunshine <3]

Two of the rabbits are half-dwarf half-something else, and the other is a full dwarf. One is almost fully black, the other is black with a stripe on her back, and the other is white with gray ears and nose, and red eyes. =O And, they are ALL girls. (: [Velour, Stripes and Puff <3]

As for my hamster they are[or were] both golden hamsters, the deceased one being a male, and my recent one being a female. The old one was light brown and white, so very adorable. This one is a darker brown, and has some white also. [Butterscotch and Smores <3]

Leave a comment:

• manoz
    Hatchling

• manoz
    replied
    I have no pets but I am thinking to get the one puppy.
    Thank you, for aware me for that.

Leave a comment:

• laddiecat
    replied
    Wow! Nice family you have there!! An exciting one to! I love German Shepherds and Rotties.

Leave a comment:

• youbetcha1018
    Cub

• youbetcha1018
    replied
    Hi everyone, I am new in this forum I have 4 pets with me a red carver pitbull, rott, german shepherd and an addition to the family a dachshund. Hope to see you guys here everyday and learn more from you guys. Have a good one everybody. :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X