Hi, Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Im new

Hi, I've just joined on here. My name is Beth and I am 12 years old. I love animals so much. I have 15 animals myself. 7 cats,3 dogs,3 ferrets and 2 guinea pigs. I love them all so much. :)

wow must have a houseful

Comment

15 animals! That's something, indeed! Welcome to the forum.
      Do animals have souls?

Comment

hi welcome to the forum
        Philip
        Last edited by Philip; 10-20-2012, 06:26 AM. Reason: Non-related links not allowed

Comment

Re: Hi, Im new

Welcome to the forum, dear Beth.
          All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
          If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
          And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
          http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow Beth :)

Welcome to you and your 15 animal friends!

Comment

Welcome to the Animal forum Beth!!! So glad to have such an animal lover here. And sounds like with all those animals you have some experience also!

Comment

Welcome! And woahh...15 animals. That is alot.

But I remember when I lived with my sister and my mom we had 9 cats once. Everyone was like "Oh my gooshh! Thats alot." They thought one cat was enough. But really, when you live with so many cats for a while, you dont feel like there is so many cats around you. Only when they start fighting among each other.

You have alot of friends then! :)

Comment

Welcome! Cool, 15 animals. That definitely sounds like a fun household!

Comment

Thanks for all of your posts. My 7 cats Cassie,Tia,Jay,Miley,Pops,Junior and Gingie live with my mum and the 3 dogs Tasha,Tia and Cash, 3 Ferrets Archie,Bonnie and Senga, 2 Guinea pigs Alfie and Arnie live with my dad. The 2 Guinea Pigs belong to me I got them for my birthday.

Comment

Working...
                    X