• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Philip

• Philip
    replied
    Re: Hi from New Zealand

Hi,

I just saw your ticket and corrected your username. As you can see, it already shows up correct now :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time here!

Leave a comment:

• xAnimalLoverx12
    Cub

• xAnimalLoverx12
    replied

Hi, Brittany. My school teacher was from New Zealand. Welcome to the Animal Forum. Just now I work with horses because I want to get experience for if I get the chance to become a vet like I want to be. I am only 12 years of age so I cant really get any permanant jobs. The work I do just now is volunteer work so I dont get payed. I have 3 dogs (German Shorthaired Pointer, Weimaraner + Whippet), 8 cats (2 black and white, 2 tabys, 1 bengal, 1 tortoise shell, 1 ginger and 1 white with black and brown spots), 3 ferrets (2 albino and 1 fawn) and 2 guinea bigs (1 brown, light brown and white and the other 1 black,grey,brown and white).

I hope you enjoy posting and meeting other users.

Beth:)

Leave a comment:

• knightofalbion

• knightofalbion
    replied

Welcome to the forum, dear Brittany.

Leave a comment:

• Toni
    Administrator

• Toni
    replied

Welcome to the Animal Forum Brittany!! :)

We will look into having your name changed asap. Please send us a quick ticket for that, we are currently working on relaunching this forum..

Leave a comment:

• myanimaltails
    Hatchling

• myanimaltails
    started a topic Hi from New Zealand

Hi from New Zealand

Hi everyone,

I'm Brittany and I'm a US citizen living in NZ. Moved here when I was 11 and I've been here for 12 years.

The only time I've been without at least two cats in my life was the three months that I moved out of home. I've had probably about 20 cats and 4 dogs - Retriever, Husky, Boxer and Lab.

Currently I have a 4yr old female tortie named Girl, a 3yr old male ginger tabby named Frank and a 4 1/2 month old chocolate lab named Koda.

I studied Veterinary Nursing a couple years ago and have spent over two years working in Dog Daycare Centres. I spend my saturdays at my Zoo working with a Keeper in the "KidZone" area (rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, parrots, rats, preying mantis, pigs and cotton-top tamarins) while I work towards my Zookeeping qualification.

Animals are my life and I'm looking for other people who share my passions and interests. I'm also here to help the best I can if anyone has any questions, and I'm here to learn everything I can about the animals I'm not too familiar with :)

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Also, I've just realized I spelt my name wrong! With two "L's" instead of one. Hopefully I can get this changed!!
    myanimaltails
    Hatchling
    Last edited by myanimaltails; 01-08-2013, 12:50 AM.
Working...
X