Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone !

Hello!

Just joined the forum today and thought my first post should be my introduction.
    My name is Dree, I'm in my early twenties and I've always had an interest in animals.

I am currently developing out a blog entirely dedicated to animals. I figured it would be a great way for me to learn new things about animals while working on my writing skills and earning a little bit of money while I'm at it.

I currently have no pets, but do plan to have some in the future. Although I'd love to have dog (since I never got to have one as a child) I also like the idea of snakes, birds, and lizards. A monitor or a red uromastyx would be some of my top choices.

Looking forward to checking out what you guys have to say.

Re: Hello Everyone !

Welcome Animal Blogger Dree!

Looking forward to follow your new blog... :)

Comment

Hello Dree!!!! Glad to have you here and I also look forward to your input.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, dear Dree.
        All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
        If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
        And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
        http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Dree and welcome.

Comment

Thanks! You all definitely make me feel welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X