Hello from Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada!

Hello everyone, my name is Caity, I'm soon to be 20 years old and I have a huge passion for animals. When I was little I use to catch bugs, and toads and keep them in bug containers to look at and hold. I own several animals, I mentioned them all in my blog entry but didn't go into depth about names or anything. So I have the following animals in my house (the reptiles/exotic animals are mine hehe):

- 5 Ball Pythons (3 male, 2 female = Males; Gleadr, Heath, Linden) Gleadr is a Dinker, Heath is 66% het Clown, and Linden is a Spider (morphs) Females; Colby, Nova. Colby is a possible het Albino, and Nova is a normal.
    - 1 Corn Snake (Female Anery, named 'Foxy' for her resemblance to a Fox Snake)
    - 1 Leopard Gecko (Male, High Yellow named Toothless)
    - 2 Rose-Hair Tarantulas (2 female; Rosy & Shelob)
    - 1 Beta Fish (Male; named 'Pi')
    Non-exotic:
    - 2 cats (2 female; Minou & Mew) Minou is a siamese cross, and Mew is a regular cat, possibly part tabby.
    - 1 dog (male; Shih Tzu named 'Ozzy')

As you can tell I love reptiles, but I also have a love for horses. Haven't owned one yet but I have been around them most of my life so I have a good understanding of them, and I'm currently taking a course on horse digestion so I can learn much more.

I'm very friendly, if you'd like to chat with me, send me a PM. :)

Here's a photo of my male Ball Python; Gleadr (best snake in the world) -

Re: Hello from Canada!

Hello Caity! Welcome to the Animal Forum - I look forward to your input! You sure do have a menagerie of animals!

Comment

Hi Caity and welcome to Animal Forum.
      Animal Forum

Comment

wow that's a solid intro :)

Welcome to the Animal Forum!

BTW I checked out your picture album, really love that leopard gecko!!

See you around Caity.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, dear Caity.
          All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
          If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
          And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
          http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X