Wasup Dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasup Dog!

Just signed up, how active is it on this forum? I have a dog named Chewy, he's a Jack Russel/Healer Mix. My first dog under my wing and plan to keep this dog to the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1370911735093.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	28596

Re: Wasup Dog!

Congratulations on your first dog! I have a healer/spaniel mix and she is our second dog and it just gets better! When we lost our first dog it hurt like losing a child... I know you will fall in love with Chewy! She looks like a great puppy!

Comment

A warm welcome to the forum! You have a really cute looking dog. I wish you many, many years of happiness together.
      __________________________________________________ _________________
      Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet
      Do animals have souls?

Comment

A very big and furry welcome from me and my cat Scampie.
        Allthough I dont have a dog my Aunt and Uncle did. Meg (their dog) had to get put down at the age of 10 last year.
        Im sure you will fall in lov with Chewy just like I did with Meg and Scampie, he looks soooooo adorable and I just want to go up to him and give him a huge hug.

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum!
          All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
          If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
          And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
          http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome Chewy and Owner :)

Comment

Working...
            X