Hello from Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Vietnam

Hello everyone! I live in VIetnam and I have 2 cats and 2 dogs!
    LPC
    Administrator
    Last edited by LPC; 07-07-2014, 03:26 AM. Reason: Post moved to introductions section

Re: Hello from Vietnam

Warmest greetings! I look forward to reading your posts. I moved your post here, to the introductions section.
    Do animals have souls?

Comment

Re: Best Cat Vines - The Best Cat Vine Compilation - Precious cat in Vietnam

hello everyone. I'm live in in Vietnam. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. They're very lovely. I'm a teacher. I loved to make friend to everyone!
      Do you travel to Saigon?

(Moderator note: moved from cat and kitten pictures)
      LPC
      Administrator
      Last edited by LPC; 07-08-2014, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Hello, again! I moved your previous post here, too - but it looks like you didn't notice. I have sent you a PM to let you know.
        Do animals have souls?

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum.
          All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
          If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
          And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
          http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Huge welcome from Animal Forum! I am so glad you found us and we look forward to your input!

Comment

Working...
            X