Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hi!

I'm Miigan McNellis. I am currently in Central IL where I live with my dog, my sister's dog and cat, and my other roommate's two cats (that's 5 animals - they out number the housemates by 1).

Below is a drawing of my dog, Dora <3

Click image for larger version

Name:	dora.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	28640

Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello Miigan, Welcome to Animal Forum we are glad to have you here! That is a great picture of your dog..

I've attached a few pictures I just recently took of my dog. She is the black one - Gracie - the little white one is my oldest daughter's disobedient child.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-13 18.36.48.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	27667Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-13 18.37.38.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	27668Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-13 18.36.38.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	27669

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Megan.
      All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
      If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
      And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
      http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

PS: A lovely drawing. You've got talent.
        All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
        If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
        And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
        http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome back, Megan! I welcomed you when you joined the forum some while ago, and I'm glad you have returned. You have a lot of artistic talent.
          Do animals have souls?

Comment

Working...
          X