Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have three cats. Neptune, Luna and Orion.

This is Orion sleeping:

Krazy Cute Animals

Re: Hi everyone

A very warm welcome to the forum! Glad to see you on here. Your website is interesting and informative.

Please do not create duplicate threads. I have deleted your identical one.

Kindly also note that normally, only members with a good number of posts can include a link in their signatures. In your case, I have made an exception and allowed the link, as it animal related and does appear to be commercial. However, software may impose moderation of your posts for a while owing to the link being there.
    Do animals have souls?

Comment

Originally posted by LPC View Post
      A very warm welcome to the forum! Glad to see you on here. Your website is interesting and informative.

Please do not create duplicate threads. I have deleted your identical one.

Kindly also note that normally, only members with a good number of posts can include a link in their signatures. In your case, I have made an exception and allowed the link, as it animal related and does appear to be commercial. However, software may impose moderation of your posts for a while owing to the link being there.
      Sorry about the duplicate thread, I made the first one and did not think it went through. And thank you for allowing the link.
      Krazy Cute Animals

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum!
        All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
        If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
        And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
        http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Also a very very warm welcome to Animal Forum...

Comment

Working...
          X