animal video hobby proiect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal video hobby proiect

I am dogcoach and dog trainer .My hobby and my family hobby is make home funny animal video.When you have some video about your pet and when you want colaborations whit us ,pleas send it!You can see my hobby videos on you tube ,pet fun production !

Re: animal video hobby proiect

Welcome to the forum. Please tell us more about yourself and your pets.
    LPC
    Administrator
    Last edited by LPC; 12-03-2014, 05:09 AM.
    Do animals have souls?

Comment

The projekt be continue,thanks for the videos-visit the new material and say your opinion about it.

(Html link removed. Interested members can view website address via profile).
      LPC
      Administrator
      Last edited by LPC; 12-03-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Hi, joco and welcome!

Have you seen that funny video with a dog wearing spider costume and scarying people? I laughed so much about it, but at the same time I amm happy, that I wasn't in place of those people. It would be so scary. :)
        You should think of something as funny as spider dog video.

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Joco.
          All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
          If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
          And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
          http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X