Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hi everyone! I am Katherine, but most people call me Kat. I'm a third year university student in Canada. I'm a biology major.
    I live on an acerage (yay for living at home while going to school!) so I have quite a few farm animals! Like horses and such. But we have three Australian Shepherd dogs, one cat named Garfield, and I have two guinea pigs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	garfield.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	28705

Garfield is my orange kitty (he's oranger in person. There's a filter on this photo). Recently my wardrobe broke and he likes to hang out in the other drawer there.

Name:	Koda.jpg
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	28706

This is Koda. We are currently campaigning to help Koda get a much-needed hip surgery. She was born with no hip sockets and her bones don't even sit close to where her hip sockets should be. So we have two options between surgeries and are currently fundraising for one! Her story deserves a separate thread.
    Koda is a 6 month old pup and she is one character! I can go outside for 30 seconds and she is still happier than ever to see me. She wiggles her bum, a lot. She's such an adorable puppy. She also knows how to give hugs. She's always so happy and loving. She loves cuddles like no other.

Name:	Piper.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	28707

This is Piper. Piper is 1 year old. Piper is a surviving parvo dog. I don't think I've ever seen more of a hyper and energetic dog as Piper is. She's crazy, but we love her all the same :)

Name:	ralph and phillip.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	28708

This is Ralph (left) and Phillip (right). They are best friends. They love their hay. They also love having floor time with blankets. They could entertain themselves all day with blankets. They go on adventures throughout the house together. Definitely two peas in a pod, these two!

Name:	willow.jpg
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	28709

This is Willow. Willow is 5 years old. She has hip dysplasia as well, but it's manageable with pain medication. She also had bladder stones when she was very young. I have survivor dogs <3

Re: Hello :)

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Kat.

What a lovely animal family!
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Comment

Warmest greetings! I'm so sorry that I missed your introduction thread previously. I've been unwell these past two weeks and have only been doing routine anti-spam checks and very little responding to posts. But anyway....glad to meet you!

I wish you every success in your studies. As for your pets, well, they are absolutely delightful!

Welcome
      Do animals have souls?

Comment

Welcome Kat! What charming and lovely photos of you amazing family! They are all so beautiful.

I had a 'parvo survivor' dog too. She lived the most healthy happy life until one month off 15. (That is her, in my Avatar picture. That photo was taken when she was almost 14.)
        Dog2Spirit...My own experiences of after-death contacts from my dog.

Comment

Working...
        X